Wednesday, August 6, 2008

When LOVE slaps you hard in the face..

What happens then? I mean a LOVE BITE sounds, and perhaps is, really passionate and romantic and all… but what if Love bites you back? Does it hurt?

I know it may sound senseless to you but just try to personify Love instead of just considering it as an emotion floating meaninglessly in the heart (our heart doesn’t experience emotions by the way!! It just reacts). It’s a blissful time with Love initially. Romantic moments over coffee, the innocence of the bond trickling like dewdrops, all senses alert and curiosity oozing creating feelings of trust, confidence and, gradually, transparency. You don’t know where it’s all going. But you know you’re the pilot of this plane and you have Love for a co-pilot. So you just want to enjoy your flight.

But of course, there isn’t any flight without experiencing storms and blizzards. And that’s when you know the other side of Love. He just looks like a weirdo then. (Now why am I referring to Love as a ‘He’ is simply because I am a ‘She’). Not necessarily though – that he would turn into a weirdo. He could be all sweet and calm. I mean, at the end of the day none of us can live without Love, can we? But the million-dollar question is how do we live with Love through calm skies and thunderstorms?!

I know I’m sounding like I’m some expert but I’m not. Neither am I a victim of the ‘Love sucks after marriage’ disease. Well, not as yet, I mean. I just realized my turbulences with Love and I thought… ‘Lets blog it’. I am in search for an answer. I’ve heard from tons of people that the rational basis to stay with Love is a wavelength that matches, a mindset that’s similar and beliefs that run parallel. But is it like possible to find someone so similar to your personality? I’m not really sure. I’d prefer our beliefs and thoughts running criss-cross than parallel and our mindsets different enough so we can exchange blows off and on. And still be with Love and in love.

So what happens when this happens? When you find Love whose personality is just opposite to yours? The crap, which is extremely significant and not a crap in reality are compromises, adjustments and changes. But what happens when you and Love grow weary of it, refuse to comprehend the give and take formula and gradually draw away?

I mean does Love become Mr. Bitter Tart (or Ms.) smearing your face? Or does Love turn back (after a few war of words and fists), wink at you with a grin and offer you to be his co-pilot for yet another flight? (You can smear his face then, and say sorry… he he he)

Oh and I forgot. Perhaps, you could be Love.

Bon Voyage!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hahahaha . .Lol :) I love your perception abt love :)

Bookmark and Share